Christmas butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 12, 2007
new baltimore, mi
My 4 yr old decided that santa would like some pulled pork to go along with his cookie's.........what could i say???
Put on an 8 lbr about 11:00 slathered in mustard with my butt rub.

Had to move inside on the ol' ECB since i wasn't workin the offset in 24* weather with a wind chill of 9*

Using sand in the pan with a mix of hickory and cherry, spritzing with apple juice/bacardi mix, fat side down for maximum barkage!!
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Will keep you updated!!
Santa's gonna love stopping here tonite!!!
icon_mrgreen.gif

How much do the pyrex's go for, never seen one before.

Great lookin butt Bubba , maybe you'll be lucky and have one of those odd butts that don't plateau ...... boy Santa is gonna be happy when gets to your place
biggrin.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
... Merry Christmas to you and yours .

Nice looking butt Bubba. So how is it? Santa will be there before long. Thanks for sharing man.. now I'm hungry for some pulled pork.

B-U-TT iful Butt Bubba. I plan to do a 1/2 dozen butts for our New Years party. I'll have to cook them Saturday 'cause I have to work New Years Eve Until 5.
then warm the pulled pork for the Party.

By the way you All are invited.
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

Allright, 12 hrs later and Santa's butt is done!!

I love the built in thermometer...

Defatted and pulled with some rub and the juice's added back in!!

Santa should be (is) a happy camper!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky