Chicken Breast on the Sous Vide - Im a believer now

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SGMan

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 12, 2019
P-Town Virginia
After a long wait (sans weekend) my Anova was just delivered via FedUp.
I had seasoned several chicken breasts (my faves) in preparation of the arrival of my sous vide.

2 hours on @ 150(f) and ZOMG!!! About the only thing I am missing is the 'grillyness' of my backyard cooker chicken. (Although, I did make an attempt to sear it on a sear pan - sort of...) Texture was perfect! Flavor - eh, I need to work on my spice mix.

But holy smokes! Ive got more chickens in the seal ready to go, and a top round in the freezer when my other fridge fillers start to wane a little (Ive been going hog wild so far) LOL

Again, like I said - color me a believer. The sous vide is a brilliant cooking tool! Soooooo glad to have it in my arsenal now!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky