Brisket Buy - shocker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I saw the Dallas Kroger AD here in Missouri- $1.67/LB. Lucky!
Hi there and welcome!

Yeah, i was able to score 2 from there. Another place had Angus for $1.99/lb so I got a few from them as well. I owe 4 briskets so as many as i got I will be lucky if i have 1.5 -2 for myself and I plan to grind one for ground beef

Yeah, i was able to score 2 from there. Another place had Angus for $1.99/lb so I got a few from them as well. I owe 4 briskets so as many as i got I will be lucky if i have 1.5 -2 for myself and I plan to grind one for ground beef
CMEO! I would eat brisket everyday at that price. so jealous.

I have though of moving to Dallas or Houston area because of all the direct flights to the Caribbean. Now briskets...hmmm might have a case the wife cant pass up

CMEO! I would eat brisket everyday at that price. so jealous.

I have though of moving to Dallas or Houston area because of all the direct flights to the Caribbean. Now briskets...hmmm might have a case the wife cant pass up
Hahaha, TX is a good state for a variety of reasons. I much prefer Dallas to Houston but both are good food cities. Yeah flights from the middle of the Southwest are nice. Basically 4-5 hrs from each coast and to Caribbean destinations :D

Reactions: sandyut
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky