Boudin stuffed Cornish Hens

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

werdwolf

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 24, 2008
Northern Ohio
Haven't been able to post in a while, but here's a simple Smoke I recently did with some of the Boudin that I made.

Brined the hens in water, salt, molasses for about 3 hours. Rinsed well, put olive oil between the meat and the skin, and placed some rub on them. Stuffed with the Boudin. Smoked with mesquite

The hens out of the smoker.

Cut in half, and we each got a half to eat.

I also threw in some Almonds that I brined in salt and molasses and sprinkled with some left over rub.

Welcome back man.....That looks awesome....
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

really nice looking birds, and i bet that boudin stuffing was great.
points.gif

Those birds looks amasing as the dude said first. I really like the boudin but is there really liver in it. Please tell me no???

Not in this round of the Boudin. I have made it with some liver though and it just gives it more depth of flavor.

I used to eat liver, until I went through gross anatomy in med school. Never the same again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky