Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipe?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Not really finding much on Boneless Chicken Thighs. Rainy day and want to do something inside. I picked these up today. Was almost thinking of just throwing in some cream of garlic mushroom soup but thought would get suggestions?

Reactions: JLeonard
I just did some Tikka Masala for the first time ever with some. I caught some jars of Pataks Simmering sauces on sale and finally got around to it. Bought a Butter Chicken sauce also but the Tikka got the nod. Easy peasy and I made a small pot of jasmine rice to go with it and some naan bread from the store... stone fire or whatever the brand is at Harris teeter. . Sorry, no pics but it really did happen.

I just did some Tikka Masala for the first time ever with some. I caught some jars of Pataks Simmering sauces on sale and finally got around to it. Bought a Butter Chicken sauce also but the Tikka got the nod. Easy peasy and I made a small pot of jasmine rice to go with it and some naan bread from the store... stone fire or whatever the brand is at Harris teeter. . Sorry, no pics but it really did happen.
I do the same in a crock pot...really good.

A pdf is attached, hope it opens

Attachments

• Slow_Cooker_Chicken_Tikka_Masala.pdf
    224.7 KB · Views: 16
On national BBQ day? Man, id' fire up the grill and sauce those thighs up real good before I pulled them off the grill.

MERICA!!!

I've been watching several "Tuscan Chicken" recipes on YouTube lately and it looks tasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
I've been watching several "Tuscan Chicken" recipes on YouTube lately at it looks tasty.
I made this one and it was good

put them in some soy sauce and 1/2 can of coke marinade (add some chili paste and garlic and ginger), then on a rack and roast under the broiler over some rice..... or cube them up and add to some fried rice (we had pineapple fried rice with marinaded cubed thighs last night).

Reactions: jcam222
I was going to suggest Bachans BBQ sauce if you have some , then grill .
I used to put them in a bag with brown sugar , Andria's steak sauce and bourbon .
Grill hot and fast and baste with an apricot BBQ sauce .
Fantastic .

Andria's steak sauce isn't like A1 . It's a fantastic sauce or marinade . Good in soups and all kinds of things .

I was going to suggest Bachans BBQ sauce if you have some , then grill .
I used to put them in a bag with brown sugar , Andria's steak sauce and bourbon .
Grill hot and fast and baste with an apricot BBQ sauce .
Fantastic .

Andria's steak sauce isn't like A1 . It's a fantastic sauce or marinade . Good in soups and all kinds of things .
Had to Google it now I want some!! Lol. Very interesting savory type sauce with turnip and parsnip in it. I'll have to see if I can find locally. Amazon wants almost $12 for it from a reseller.

Had to Google it now I want some!! Lol. Very interesting savory type sauce with turnip and parsnip in it. I'll have to see if I can find locally. Amazon wants almost $12 for it from a reseller.
Andria's ?
Jeff . I'll send you some bud . Be my pleasure .

Not really finding much on Boneless Chicken Thighs. Rainy day and want to do something inside. I picked these up today. Was almost thinking of just throwing in some cream of garlic mushroom soup but thought would get suggestions?
Hahahaha it' so funny you posted this. I bought the weekly sale of the same chicken thighs from Tom Thumb and ran into the same problem.

I just seasoned mine with SPOG + a pinch of Cumin on each side, and some Chili powder.
Put them in a skillet with a tablspoon of oil and fried/seared them on each side then covered (so I wouldn't make a splattery mess on the stove) and let them cook up. Then pulled em when they were fork tender and made tacos with em. Sooooo good! :D

A few folks were lost on the, "Rainy day and want to do something inside" thing. You must be like me and dont have a covered area outside. I have a huge deck...yet no awning or roof over anything outdoors.

It's very hard to mess up anything with boneless thighs. Any marinade or dry seasoning and some time in the oven or skillet and all you need are sides. I'm picking up a family pack on sale here in few hours myself. I just realized I was out and plan to make gumbo tomorrow because its going to rain all day. I use boneless skinless thighs and andouille for the proteins. I season the thighs well with my Cajun seasoning (Emeril's with additional "BAM!") and bake them. They get cut up and go in the gumbo near the end, but they are actually ready to serve as-is out of the oven...if one had the sides to go with them, say, a bed of your favorite rice recipe with a drizzle of chimichurri and whatever vegetable you have on hand.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky