Bodacious Bones Throw-down

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
woke up this morning and poked my head outta the door... said "man, it's a perfect day to cook something outside". so, that's what i did! texas twinkies with a side of beef ribs! no pics. just hope i'm not the only one! don't be like me - pics or it didn't happen!

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Hey Chris ( gmc2003 gmc2003 ) I got my ribs done yesterday for entering the TD. Here is a little teaser for the good folks out there in SMF land.
007.jpg

Robert

You will, did it yesterday! probably send tonight.
A man of his word :emoji_wink:

Ladies and gents, we still have about 3 weeks left to get the entries in...and so far I've seen some really nice looking stuff. I know there's more to come though and y'all are going to have a bunch of drool worthy ribs to choose from when the voting starts.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
So, before y’all beat me up… this is a motivational smoke…

059B1F16-470F-450F-B3BC-A0F8D86639E0.gif

Thanks Chris!

Anyway, I do have an idea to submit and will do it before the deadline….

Just hanging with my son with the better half and daughter out of town…

This wasn’t really planned… just kinda happened! But thought I’d share as some of you all might be on the fence in entering! All this took was the ribs, a bit of seasoning, some TBS and yes the obligatory brewsky! And bout 5 hours… 😉

735918F9-9EEB-4989-B18A-9B6E861AF298.jpeg

F0F40B8C-3233-4EEB-A724-F9F0A9DC6922.jpeg

Still got plenty of time to get those rib entries sent in. Seeing some amazing looking rib threads here which I sure wish had been sent in for voting. You all are killing it recently with some of the best looking ribs this forum has ever seen....at least in my time here :emoji_wink:

Robert

Ladies and gents, we are down to today and two more weekends to get those rib entries done and sent in. Thus far we've gotten some pretty darned nice looking plates on file for voting but I know there are a bunch more folks out there who can make some amazing ribs. Show us what ya got!!

Robert

So, before y’all beat me up… this is a motivational smoke…

View attachment 668548

Thanks Chris!

Anyway, I do have an idea to submit and will do it before the deadline….

Just hanging with my son with the better half and daughter out of town…

This wasn’t really planned… just kinda happened! But thought I’d share as some of you all might be on the fence in entering! All this took was the ribs, a bit of seasoning, some TBS and yes the obligatory brewsky! And bout 5 hours… 😉

View attachment 668550

View attachment 668551
Those Ribs look perfect! Excellent work. I'm motivated now.

P.S. lamb ribs are also welcome...well, pretty much anything in the way of ribs. Somebody is probably going to go harvest a squirrel and a couple chipmunks for this one :emoji_laughing:

Robert
if anyone submits squirrel ribs they will automatically get my vote. but i have other questions - like ... if you take your field dressed squirrels to a butcher, do they hang them for 2 weeks after they stop laughing? do you need tags for squirrels? do you need to wrap squirrel brisket in foil or paper?

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Ladies and gents, we are down to today and two more weekends to get those rib entries done and sent in. Thus far we've gotten some pretty darned nice looking plates on file for voting but I know there are a bunch more folks out there who can make some amazing ribs. Show us what ya got!!

Robert
This minus today since today is actually yesterday's tomorrow,

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky