Bison Tomahawk Steaks and Elk Flank Steaks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MileHighSmokerGirl

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 29, 2019
Denver, CO
I bought these for Dad for Christmas. He flew out to Denver for the Christmas holiday.

I got them online from the Honest Bison.

IMG_5330.jpeg

IMG_5329.jpeg

IMG_5536.jpeg

IMG_5538.jpeg

IMG_5539.jpeg

IMG_5540.jpeg

Bison Tomahawks
IMG_5065.png

Elk Flank Steaks
IMG_5066.png

We made the Bison Tomahawks tonight. We'll cook the Elk Flank Steaks Sunday evening.

The Bison Tomahawks were excellent!

Looks awesome Hannah, you nailed those steaks perfectly! Way to spoil your dad also!
Merry Christmas to both of you!

Ryan

• Love
Reactions: MileHighSmokerGirl
I bought these for Dad for Christmas. He flew out to Denver for the Christmas holiday.

I got them online from the Honest Bison.

View attachment 683976

View attachment 683977

View attachment 683978

View attachment 683979

View attachment 683980

View attachment 683981

Bison Tomahawks
View attachment 683982

Elk Flank Steaks
View attachment 683984

We made the Bison Tomahawks tonight. We'll cook the Elk Flank Steaks Sunday evening.

The Bison Tomahawks were excellent!

Nice looking and great job!
I love Bison and along with Venison, we rarely eat beef anymore.

- Jason

Reactions: MileHighSmokerGirl
You have been eating well this holiday season! Keep up the great post and great eating. I know your Dad has gone back home but he went with a full belly for sure. Love the Blue Angel glasses.

dang if I was dad id already have my tickets booked back! You fed him up good. And I like the mixed drink. May have to give that a try.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky