Birria Tacos!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those look killer! I made some a few weeks ago for the first time. Local Kroger has all of a sudden started stocking cheeks and such. I did them in the instant pot and wow they were good... no pics so I guess it didn't happen.

Thanks, these were very tasty! How lucky are you to have beef cheeks stocked?! My next attempt I hope to use them!

Thanks, these were very tasty! How lucky are you to have beef cheeks stocked?! My next attempt I hope to use them!

Luck it is. They just showed up out of the blue. That and tripe / oxtails / liver etc etc . Brand name Rumba! on all of it. Who knew? I'm heading to Kroger in a bit for a few things, I'll see if they have some more.

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
WOW!! Those look spectacular. Very well done buddy. I'd sure as heck destroy a platter full if given the chance.

Robert

Robert, thanks my friend… you’d always be welcome buddy! Thanks for the like too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky