Beef Round Eye = Roast Beef for Lunch This Week (And Probably Next Week, Too)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Flash, Yes good trout fishing in reservours near here, but isually 12 inches is a good size.  I used to smoke pan size trout some years ago an they came out as good as smoked salmon.  One of my sons took his family to the lake today for his birthday and borrowed my motorhome because of a fire ban(he likes to tent camp).  He promised to bring back some trout to smoke.  When do you want to come out here to fish?  Steve
 Won't be this year. Just got done with some surgery that come up and had plans already in the works for new windows in the house. They started today. So funds will be a little tight for a while, but it is sure on my Bucket List.

Alright flash, Talked to my son at the res, and today so far he has 2 fish, he says 1 rainbow trout, good size and a 12" cut throat .  Can't wait to see that cut throat!  Whenever, let me know.  Out of state licenses are a bit pricey, Wyoming is proud of its fish.  Take care!  Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky