Beef and vegetable kabobs, stuffed chicken and bacon wrapped jalapenos(with light pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Evening fellas and non fellas. Had a nice meal tonight. Beef kabobs, veggie kabobs, feta/spinach stuffed chicken breasts and bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese.

Wasnt much to it all. Beef kabobs got beef, onions and bell peppers. Veggie kabobs got onions, bell pepper, shrooms, squash. Soaked them all in allegro.

Butterflied a couple chicken breasts and stuffed with feta and chopped spinach.

And cut a few jalapenos and scooped, stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon.

Put it all on the pellet grill running about 400
20200415_185051.jpg

Moved all the kabobs around as they cooked. Basically wired on bacon to crisp on jalapenos. Total time was about 30min
20200415_193849.jpg

Everything fresh off grill
20200415_195110.jpg
20200415_195318.jpg

Stuffed chicken
20200415_195758.jpg

My plate with a Cesar salad. We also had baked taters but I had to skip it.

Good looking meal jake! Even tho I love my spuds sometimes a salad sounds better.

Ryan

Mighty fine looking plate you got there Jake.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks good Jake! Kabobs are a big hit around here in the warmer weather. Too bad I woke up to snow and more on Saturday.

Don't know how I missed this...That is a home run!! Best plate I've seen in a while!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky