Bacon and Sausage Fried Rice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kathrynn

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 13, 2012
Madison, AL
It's been a long wait for my parts to come in on the new smoker....but here is something I made last night for dinner using Pop's Breakfast sausage and Bacon. (Didn't do the bacon myself...YET)

It was yummy!  Only enough left for a lunch for today for the Boy child.

Kat

Thanks guys! 
biggrin.gif

Kat

Yeah that looks awesome. I have some manly bits in the freezer from the last time I made bacon that would be perfect for this. Thanks for sharing.

Its easy....better with fresh vegges tho.  I use the bacon grease....about half...to "fry" the rice.  It was so much better this time with Pops sausage. More flavor.

AND....I have put an order in for some pork bellies!  Bacon...here I come!

Kat

Last edited:
Nice! I do a lot of Fried Rice and Asian in general but never tried Bacon or Sausage!...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky