Auber Wifi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
My old Auber PID bit the dust few weeks ago that runs snoopy.

So I bought their wifi
Model: AW-1520H

How the heck do I program the steps on this thing?
Its kicking my butt for sure.
Says it's tuned for the Bradley smoker. Do I need to tune it to snoopy?

Any help for a dummy.

While I think you can access it other ways, I think they expect you to program it from the phone app. Do you have the app on your phone yet? Do you have it connected to wifi?

Last edited:
I don't have the wifi model , but setting at the unit itself should be the same . So not sure if this helps , but thought I would link it . A lot of basic info here .

While I think you can access it other ways, I think they expect you to program it from the phone app. Do you have the app on your phone yet? Do you have it connected to wifi?
I have the app for it. I did get that far and it's connected. Even the app is kicking me.

A call is not a bad idea... From the app tap on smoker (AW-SWT-1520H), tap 3 dots on upper right top, and select Cooking Profile. Plug in settings and return to previous screen (left arrow at top), tap 3 dots for Control Setting and hit Save Recipe at bottom, pick your choice, then hit checkmark at right top to store. A little clunky but doable after playing with it. Overall I rate the app like a 3 out 5. It could be really impressive if they updated it now and then...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky