Are there any decent resealable bags (e.g., Ziploc)? (Solved!)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

2 gallon Waring bags are $10 cheaper at the Webstrauantstore.com.  They also have the gallon and quart sizes available

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/14281/vacuum-packaging-machine-bags.html?vendor=Waring
Yes, they are $29 instead of $39 ... BUT ... their cheapest shipping is $18.14, making them almost $10 more expensive (I have Prime at Amazon, so there are no shipping charges). However, thanks for the link. I plan to spend a little time looking through the store.

I finally got the Waring vacuum pump and the conclusion is clear: the Waring bags and vacuum pump are vastly superior to any other resealable bag system out there. The bags are very thick; the pump creates a great vacuum; but most important of all, they don't leak.

I have reached my destination and the hunt for the holy grail of bags is over.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky