Apple/Hickory Sweet Onion Bubba Burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

motocrash

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 25, 2017
Winchester,Va
Monday dinner.
Brioche bun, Weber Chicago Steakhouse seasoning, cheddar, Kens Steakhouse blue cheese, Wrights apple wood smoked bacon, and thin slice of white onion.

1630419362480.png
1630419438870.png
1630419533502.png
1630419633499.png
1630419744969.png
1630420722522.png
1630421655037.png

Sounds like a great tasting combo. What makes a Bubba Burger worth $6.25 per pound? The Walmart info say 100% Chuck with nothing else...JJ

Sure looks good! I need to try Brioche buns. Every time I do a big ol nasty stacked burger like that the bun disintegrates.
What exactly is a Bubba Burger?

Love the Bubba burger brand . The sweet onion is my favorite flavor .
Interesting with the Kens dressing . I bet that's good . Nice work on that burger .

Sounds like a great tasting combo. What makes a Bubba Burger worth $6.25 per pound? The Walmart info say 100% Chuck with nothing else...JJ
Thanks JJ. Local store has them on sale about every 2 weeks here $1 - $1.50 off. Still spendy but consistent quality and they can be had in many flavors/add ins.
That’s a mighty fine looking burger!
Al
Thanks Al. You can sure make a mean burger too.
A beautiful thing to see! RAY
View attachment 509406
Thanks, a tasty morsel too.
HAH! Ray, I came very close to using that Gif as the last pic in my thread.

Looks like a fine burger!
Thanks Jim, they're easy and I do them all the time.
Sure looks good! I need to try Brioche buns. Every time I do a big ol nasty stacked burger like that the bun disintegrates.
What exactly is a Bubba Burger?
Thanks smokey. The brioche is my new standard for dogs too. I get them from Aldi. Bubba Burgers is a brand - https://bubbafoods.com/
Sounds like a very nice combination.... Fantastic looking burger!
Indeed, it is a good combination. Thanks man.
Love the Bubba burger brand . The sweet onion is my favorite flavor .
Interesting with the Kens dressing . I bet that's good . Nice work on that burger .
Right on, thanks chop.
Bacon and blue cheese go together like...bacon and blue. A must try, or better yet, make some of this stuff:
Tub of crumbled blue cheese
2-3 strips bacon - crumbled
Buttermilk
Mix blue and bacon crumbles dry, add very little buttermilk a little at a time while mixing with a large fork until it reaches a slightly sticky, spreadable consistency.
Top burger while still on grill, don't forget to add bacon slices on top :emoji_thumbsup:
Looks Great Moto !!
Nice Sammy!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks John.
Bubba Burgers go on sale at my Martin's (your Giant) about every 2 weeks or so.

I agree that bacon blue is a match made in heaven!! Those look great. Love the mouth view haha

Lidl had the "Angus" Bubba Burgers for $7.49/box this past week. $3.75/lb. isn't too bad, but I'm not a fan of Lidl and it's not real convenient so I passed...

But motocrash motocrash , the burgers look good...:emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Reactions: chef jimmyj
I agree that bacon blue is a match made in heaven!! Those look great. Love the mouth view haha
Yeah, I remember my first bacon blue burger, it was at a Red Robin. Thanks Jeff.
Lidl had the "Angus" Bubba Burgers for $7.49/box this past week. $3.75/lb. isn't too bad, but I'm not a fan of Lidl and it's not real convenient so I passed...

But motocrash motocrash , the burgers look good...:emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks GS.
Looks most excellent Moto.

POint for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris, that means a lot coming from a Kettlemaster.:emoji_wink:

Chef, I'd like to add that I looked at a box of the 100% Angus Bubba Burgers at Walmart today and no where on the box did it give a lean/fat ratio. Only that they were 100% Angus Beef Chuck. Certainly makes me wonder...

I had the Holtons bacon cheddar last night . They only sold the Bubba burgers here for a short time . Same basic thing . Good meal .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky