Annual Mulch Day: Exhausted But Seared Some NY Strips (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you sir!! I looked at the BX-1870 but just had a feeling it'd be a bit small so went with the 2370. That tractor has been a gift from the Heavens though.

Robert
Bear Jr has to dress up the grounds, when he builds towers, and plant trees, and lay stone, etc, etc. Well he used to have a Cat Skid Steer, and his guys were tearing everything up, on the turns. LOL one wheel going one wa y & the other going the other way. So he got rid of the Cat & got the Kubota, and all is well.

Bear

Man Robert I got tired just reading about the amount of mulch and size of the beds lol. Those steaks are perfect!! Amazing you can get that even level of pink edge to edge on a grill. I’ll be breaking out those strips you sent me very soon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky