Angry BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The cat looks angry too, tee. And put a cover over that smoker...
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

I've thought about a cover ...... but hey it's tough. It's an Iowa smoker!! Thinking of giving it a fresh coat of stove paint once it warms up enough to paint outside.

The cat looks like that cos i hadn't fed them yet. Also they are barn cats (we have anywhere 5 to 15 depending on time of year and coyotes) so they never see the inside of the house. I'd be upset sleeping outside in 17f.
icon_biggrin.gif

OK WD: that helped but still scratchin my head? What was he some sort of prankster or sometin? Guess I missed the whole thing! Now you guys got my curiosity up and runnin, share the info!

no clue.........was typing in some kind of broken type of language.......german was suspected.......but no clue.......he was a REAL idiot.............glad to see him gone.......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky