Akaushi Fillets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

unlgrad2002

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 2, 2014
Liberty, MO
3D356005-733A-49DA-A336-F631D379722A.jpeg
C66374E7-7196-459C-81E3-D8D2066C3850.jpeg
E43EAF9B-8CDD-40AA-B5DC-3F0E3DA518F7.jpeg
Shout out to Upper Cut KC. I’m officially a believer in akaushi beef. Everything we get is incredible. Granted they are expensive but for special occasions I can’t do anything else.

Only salt and pepper on these. We’ve had the strips and ribeyes and they were amazing. These were on another level.

Oh yeah, twice baked and green beans were great too.

Reactions: SmokinAl
Looks great. Don't know what you paid, but online from Heartbrand it's $10 AN OUNCE! $80 8oz Filet's times 8 adults in my crew, $640 plus shipping? Gonna have to save that one for the birth of my first grandchild...JJ

Looks great. Don't know what you paid, but online from Heartbrand it's $10 AN OUNCE! $80 8oz Filet's times 8 adults in my crew, $640 plus shipping? Gonna have to save that one for the birth of my first grandchild...JJ

Yeah we definitely wouldn’t buy these for a large group. It is around $2.75 an ounce. Not cheap, but within our reach once in a while. It’s a local butcher so at least the money stays in the community. If it was $10/ounce we would be passing for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky