Academy MES 40 good deal?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I found this at academy and from all my reading over the last week, it looks to be a Gen 2.5 and sounds like a great deal at $199. Was about to pull the plug on a 30 inch before I found this and wanted to make sure it is as good of a deal as I think?

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/ma...digital-electric-smoker#repChildCatid=4903505

The 140B 40" in the link above isn't Bluetooth so it's not a Gen 2.5. It's a Gen 1 hybrid which is good but I can't find that there is a remote in the box like the 140S that was just on sale for $170 that listed a remote as one of the four items in the box. There's a manual and a smoker in the box in the link above. I hope they give you an RF remote.
-Kurt

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky