8th Annual SMF NC Gathering, May 17, 18 and 19th 2019

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We ate a lot earlier this year cause there was so much great food. The brisket didn't get eaten cause everyone was full. Took some home and have to say the brisket was awesome. A family member said it was the best brisket the ever had. I'm still eating Warren's crab soup. I was fortunate enough to get most of it. Warren... great stuff again. Big turtle. Thanks for bringing the smoker. I see why you cater ..... you make great bbq. Beef ribs were great. Hope u make it next year. Always nice for someone to bring something to the table that's new....
Meeting you was indeed my pleasure. Our early morning conversations over smoke while the rest of the world was asleep were very enjoyable. I watched and learned from you so it was a very fulfilling weekend. Thanks for the great food you made.

I'm glad that you had a good time. And it seems that the weather was nice, too.

We had a great time at Appalachian Trail Days in Damascus, VA and enjoyed some time on the trails there. But I thought of you all often, including on a few steep mountainsides when I thought "Ya know, you could have gone to Alelovers and be eating BBQ washed it down with a cold beer right now."

BTW, the Food Lions in the area have back ribs for $1.99 this week. They're pretty meaty. We threw a couple racks of the in the Cookshack while camping next to Nancy's brother and his wife a few weeks ago a I'll be buying more while they are cheap.

Reactions: BigTurtle

Reactions: LanceR
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky