6 Noodle Pasta Salad (and smoked ribs and...)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

uncle eddie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 14, 2016
Central Missouri
Saw a post earlier this week asking people for what sides they think goes best with brisket...which got me wanting to make a loaded 6-noodle pasta salad. I smoked some St. Louis style ribs, made some corn on the cob and had Watergate Salad for desert. All was delicious.

Here are the pictures:

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

The wife said that she wanted them sauced very late in the smoke so I grabbed them when they were at an IT of 190F...lightly sauced them, wrapped them in foil and finished them.

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

The wife came home with a 10 lbs picnic roast (only $14!)...I trimmed that baby up, seasoned it and will be putting that in my MES40 before I go to bed tonight :-)

Six noodle salad ,,,, I see , 6 different kinds ,,, I thought there were only 6 noodles total ,,,
LOL , it all looks great Eddie . Interested in the pasta salad . Nice work .

Looks real good Eddie! Those ribs look awesome, it’s been too long since I made ribs.

Mighty fine looking spread Eddie.

point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky