First ribs of the year

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 28, 2018
Green Bay, WI
This was my first attempt at ribs for 2024. I must say that they turned out great.

I used the 3-2-1 method, hickory smoke, with Heath Riles' Peach rub, and sauced them with some Hampton Acres sauce I received from JIMSMOKES JIMSMOKES in the Xmas gift exchange.

I was really impressed by how nicely these ribs were cooked and that Hampton Acres sauce is simply fantastic!

JC :emoji_cat:

Attachments

• ribs.jpg
    ribs.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 30
  • sauce.jpg
    sauce.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 29
Great job! I love the sound of the peach rub. I'm gonna have to try that since I happen to have some ribs in the freezer...

Reactions: JC in GB
Those are some fine looking ribs JB. My cookers are still in hibernation. It's just to cold outside for this old man.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky