5Lb Pizza Fattie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

John_D

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 23, 2019
Orillia, Ontario
well off for some surgery and a stay over the weekend, but I thought I'd prep this so that it's all ready to finish when I come home Monday. leave it to firm up over the weekend and do the bacon wrap when I come home. A mix of ground beef & pork, Pizza sauce, topped with Mozzarela , green peppers, onions, salami,pepperoni,ham, garlic powder, salt & pepper. I just can't deal with the idea of coming home to no meal other than what the other half thinks is something fast and easy.
5LbPizza Fatty.jpg
5Lb Rolled Pizza Fatty.jpg

Nice looking fattie. The innards look like a tasty mixture. I hope you have a successful surgery.

Chris

BTW that fattie seem longer then most I've seen - did you roll it length wise instead of width wise?

Holy moly that’s a fatty fattie! Good luck with the surgery.

Soooo...you’re probably not going to have an appetite after surgery until the effects of anesthesia wear off completely....Mail it to me and I will make sure it’s disposed of properly!

Reactions: Holy Smokes BBQ
Looks like you may have some leftovers for a while. Hope the surgery goes well and up and moving in time to make another Fattie! Of course "The Other Half" may decide your creation needs to eaten BEFORE you get home....:emoji_astonished:

Finally home , but mobility pretty limited. Hopefully by the weekend I can walk a bit further and stay on my feet without being exhausted. Guess my patience is going to be tested as my appetite has returned. LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky