5 Day Basics eCourse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Oceantoad

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 26, 2022
OK, what am I missing? I have tried to sign up for the 5 day smoking meat eCourse like three times. I have submitted my e-mail address and have received nothing. I have checked my in boxes, spam, junk and any other place I think they would have ended up. Nothing. Any thoughts?

I'm sure one of them will reply once they come on and see this. There were some changes recently to make it easier to find and sign up for... maybe something isn't quite right with that.

Ryan

I'm sure one of them will reply once they come on and see this. There were some changes recently to make it easier to find and sign up for... maybe something isn't quite right with that.

Ryan
I hope so. I consider myself somewhat computer illiterate. Looking foreword to the class. Have read great reviews.

Thanks

Reactions: Brokenhandle
OK, what am I missing? I have tried to sign up for the 5 day smoking meat eCourse like three times. I have submitted my e-mail address and have received nothing. I have checked my in boxes, spam, junk and any other place I think they would have ended up. Nothing. Any thoughts?
Check your email tomorrow and if you still do not have it let me know.

Check your email tomorrow and if you still do not have it let me know.
Thanks Brian. As of 0613 this morning...Eastern Standard Time...Nothing. I'll keep checking throughout the day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky