3 loins = Bacon, 1 Maple, 2 Reg. ready for the smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not too salty, huh? Color is amazing!

Digging the pepper lights on the smokehouse!

Thanks Rick for the comment

Not not too salty at all, I like a little salt on mine ,and this is not over the top at all. And the colour after the smoke was just pretty to look at. :emoji_sunglasses:

Yes have had those pepper lights for years at the RV then in a box. Said to myself, self might as well hang on the Smokers Shack, lol . They come on every night at dark until midnight lol

David

Reactions: Cody_Mack
Thanks Rick for the comment

Not not too salty at all, I like a little salt on mine ,and this is not over the top at all. And the colour after the smoke was just pretty to look at. :emoji_sunglasses:

Yes have had those pepper lights for years at the RV then in a box. Said to myself, self might as well hang on the Smokers Shack, lol . They come on every night at dark until midnight lol

David
I'm gonna duplicate your formula. H-E-B has loins and tenderloins for $1.97 this week.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky