2nd run for the new smoker........(with sausage-views)

Discussion in 'Sausage' started by shoneyboy, Dec 20, 2013.

1. shoneyboy

shoneyboy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

All I can say is, Man it's nice to have a smoker with this much extra space......I'm not trying to sound like I'm bragging, but I've always been confined to such a small cook chamber 24"x 24"x24"........ Now to have this much room........ 24"x36"x60".....OMG!!!!! I can stretch my legs out after being cramped up for years........ and it is oh so nice!!!!!

I don't know why I waited so long to take the leap...... Here are a couple pictures of the 35lbs of deer sausage that I smoked yesterday....... Sorry about the flashlight pictures, it was getting late......and I wanted to get it don't for today to give out for Christmas presents today to my coworkers........ I wound up giving out 12lbs.....but the rest is all for me!!!!! Moo-ha-ha !!!!!! ShoneyBoy

2. foamheart

foamheart Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

LOL.... its still got that new smoker smell........

Looks good. The sausage that is.

I can already see you'll need more new friends so you can make more sausages.

3. boykjo

boykjo Sausage maker Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

Sausage looks great mike

4. Great lookin sausage and smoker. Next, you'll need a new freezer for all the extra meat, I know I do....[​IMG]

5. That sausage looks great! Would you care to share the recipe? I'm looking for a good deer sausage recipe.

6. driedstick

driedstick Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Looks great!!!! congrats on the new smoker

7. skully

skully Meat Mopper

the bigger the better!  the fact that when you get a good deal on meat, you can buy larger amounts because you have the space for it, and not worry if it will fit or doing multi batchs.  nice sausitch