1ST GO AT RE-FRIED BEANS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OK got all my various colors of bell peppers sliced, onion sliced. Flank steak been marinating over night. Made Guacamole for the first time. Got good flour tortillas going to re heat the re-fried beans I did yesterday by adding a little broth. Will put it all together later tonight. I'll send picks.

My wife of 43 years said they were as good as it gets. We travel across the country enjoying AMERICA. We have eaten at a lot of hole in the wall Mexican Joints. Whatever she says is good with me. Pics attached.

My daughter and I LOOOOOOVE some refried beans - Thank you for your recipe!

One thing I like to do with mine, is fry up some bacon and use the pan seasonings (plus a little of the crushed/cooked bacon) back into the mix. Many moons ago I used to leave the bacon grease, but 'refrying' the beans on the seasoned pan makes them just the right amount of zing for our tastes!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky