In Memory of Ron, we have 12 entries up for votes.
A warm thank you to all of those that contributed to the TD, and to those that use Yoshida's and may not have entered the TD. As others have stated, I think he'd be pleased.
Votes are in by midnight EST Saturday, 10/02
Winner announced on 10/3
Entry #1: Yoshida's rib tips and salsa smoke
2. Yoshida's marinated Pork Loin stuffed with spinach, feta cheese and onion, with a side of yellow squash, broccoli salad, tomato topped with basil and mozzarella cheese
3. Pulled Chicken sammie and Chicken quarter with Sweet Teriyaki sauce. Chicken drumstick and goat and provalone cheese stuffed mushrooms basted with Hawaiian Sweet and Sour sauce
4. flat iron steak, marinated in Yoshida’s served with corn on the cob (on the grill in the husk), cauliflower steamed with chicken base, a mixed greens salad and finally topped with a Merlot wine. Steak was seared on the grill with hickory chips in the side burner and then finished to a nice rare 130 degrees
5. Sweet and Spicy Thai Chili Sauce Smoked Pork Loin with Fresh Edamame Pods and Japanese Rice
6. Wild dove breasts that were bagged, marinated in Yoshidas, cured, then smoked over some cherry wood
7. Yoshida's Buffet
8. RonP said Yoshida's made everything taste better
9. Beef short ribs marinated in yoshidas original, dr pepper, and a tsp of liquid crab boil. Dusted w/ S & P and Mrs Dash. Smoked over pecan w/ black pepper slaw. The letters are pickled beets.
10. Filet Mignon with Yosh glaze, smoked pork tenderloin with apple/cranberry stuffing sauteed in Yosh, smoked wings with chipotle and Yosh glaze, stuffed tomatoes with mozzarella and prosciutto, ABT's, smoked cabbage with Yosh and balsamic vinegar, Yosh spicey aioli for dipping
11. skinless, boneless, chicken breast, marinaded in Yoshida's
12. Yoshida's Beef and Broccoli
Edited by sumosmoke - 9/27/10 at 4:06pm