Just wondering if the AMNS can also be used on my Weber gas grill. I prefer my Beer Can Chicken this way, in order to get that great crispy skin, and have always used foil wrapped wood chips on the flavorizer bars for the smoke.
Related Forum Threads
- Brinkmann Grill King Deluxe Last post on 9/14/08 at 12:25pm in Roll Call
- Chips or Chunks? Last post on 6/12/08 at 9:46pm in Woods for Smoking
- Chips or Chunks? Last post on 12/28/06 at 2:41pm in Electric Smokers
- Is cherry wood safe Last post on 1/29/17 at 10:13pm in Woods for Smoking
- East Australian Wood for smoking? Last post on 12/15/10 at 7:38pm in Test Area
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
5 years ago, I bought the Smoker attachment to use as a Grill for my wife and I. Last year, I purchased the Duo Grill. Attached the Smoker immediately and took 13 months before I tried to Smoke...
This is a great smoker for the price. I bought it from Home Depot online for $149. 2 day shipping. So glad I spent the money. My only negative about this smoker is that I cannot set it above 275....
It's a real shame these smokers are not being made like this anymore. Temp control is easy with a tuning plate. Also maintenance is simple as well just like anoy other smoker.
This device offers the greatest kind of grilling possible. Recently a man from Oklahoma rolled into a major BBQ competition with one of these grills on top of a Weber Kettle and took first place in...
I have had it for years, I fire it up, I cook, I shut the dampers and let it cool. then store it. About every third cooking, I give it a though cleaning. I put on a wagon to make it mobile. If...
A-MAZE-N-SMOKER - Page 3post #41 of 445/24/11 at 6:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #42 of 445/24/11 at 10:08amQuote:
The AMNS was designed to be used in a cold smoke, but you can use it without any problem up to about 200˚, sometimes higher.
When I use it for much over 200˚, I only fill the outside rows, so the fire can't jump through the interior walls to the next rows.
Very soon there will be a new one on the market that will not jump across rows, even at 275˚, which is the highest setting on an MES.
Bearpost #43 of 445/24/11 at 10:18amQuote:
I have actually used it in my gas grill. I set it on the unlit burner off in the corner and only light the outside rows. Like Bear said - there is a new version on its way soon that can handle higher temps.
post #44 of 445/24/11 at 12:05pm
OH boy another AMNS to add the my evergrowing arsenal ... And, bear, had already went to Todd b4 I heard the news, but thats ok I have more than 3 smokers to deal with LOLOL.
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › Mountain Mahogany. 10 minutes ago
- › Smoked Meatloaf 20 minutes ago
- › brisket price per lb 25 minutes ago
- › Smoke Hollow D4015SS or Cabela's 40" Black Smoker by Masterbuilt 45 minutes ago
- › First Brisket Smoke on the WSM 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Butcher Ham 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Leg of lamb, smoker to SV attempt 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › tonights dinner 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Green Mountain Grills 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Mountain Mahogany. 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Char-Griller Duo Gas/Charcoal Grill by KevinJD
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by GaryW121
- › Brinkmann Cimarron Limited Deluxe Outdoor Charcoal/Wood Smoker... by ammaturesmoker
- › Santa Maria Attachment for Weber Kettles by ammaturesmoker
- › PRIMO OVAL JUNIOR GRILL/SMOKER by GrillingFool
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Ground Beef vs. Ground Turkey - Which Is...
- › Apple Bourbon BBQ Beans
- › Mississippi Haymaker
- › NICE HUGE SMOKER FOR SALE IN TAHLEQUAH ,OK ...
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods