or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Veggies › Mule's Twice Baked Potatos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mule's Twice Baked Potatos - Page 2

post #21 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
 

Wow, David. These are one of my favourites and yours look great.

 

points1.pngfor making me hungry!

 

Disco

Thanks Disco. If your real hungry fire up that smoker.

Thanks for the point.

Happy smoken.

David

post #22 of 38

Beautiful   Nothing like a good potato  especially your way.

 

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up                          points1.png

 

Gary

post #23 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

Beautiful   Nothing like a good potato  especially your way.

 

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up                          points1.png

 

Gary

Thanks for the kind words and the point. I am saving up my points to get a ???

Happy smoken.

David

post #24 of 38

Looks Great David!!!:drool

 

A lot like ours, except I think Mrs Bear uses more Mozzarella & less Cheddar, and then I end up smoking them.

 

Yours look Mighty Tasty Though!!!:drool

Oven is the way I'd go if I was doing them on a day like today!!!!xmas_snowman.gif

 

I'd be all over them!!

 

 

Bear

post #25 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 

Looks Great David!!!:drool

 

A lot like ours, except I think Mrs Bear uses more Mozzarella & less Cheddar, and then I end up smoking them.

 

Yours look Mighty Tasty Though!!!:drool

Oven is the way I'd go if I was doing them on a day like today!!!!xmas_snowman.gif

 

I'd be all over them!!

 

 

Bear

Bear

Thanks for the kind words. It is a little cool here today. It started as ice fallowed by sleet with a nice capping of snow. We won't get any melting for at least a day or so.

Happy smoken.

David

post #26 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by themule69 View Post
 

Bear

Thanks for the kind words. It is a little cool here today. It started as ice fallowed by sleet with a nice capping of snow. We won't get any melting for at least a day or so.

Happy smoken.

David


I saw you guys are even getting a little of this crap this year.

 

We're supposed to get 2 to 4 tonight, so that will take us over 40" this season.

 

Nothing like Boston though!!!!!

 

 

Bear

post #27 of 38

Those taters look excellent !

post #28 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMoon View Post
 

Those taters look excellent !

Thanks they were tasty. I need to do more but next time use the smoker and fill it up and freeze the leftovers.

Happy smoken.

David

post #29 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 


I saw you guys are even getting a little of this crap this year.

 

We're supposed to get 2 to 4 tonight, so that will take us over 40" this season.

 

Nothing like Boston though!!!!!

 

 

Bear

It was 70° here on Saturday fallowed by ice, sleet and snow the next day. I just stay in and let it melt. You can keep all of that snow up there. I would say that up north it isn't the same as down here because they have equipment to move it. But like in Boston when they have it piled up 5 stories that's not very good.

Happy smoken.

David

post #30 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by themule69 View Post
 

It was 70° here on Saturday fallowed by ice, sleet and snow the next day. I just stay in and let it melt. You can keep all of that snow up there. I would say that up north it isn't the same as down here because they have equipment to move it. But like in Boston when they have it piled up 5 stories that's not very good.

Happy smoken.

David


I wish I could stay in & wait for it to melt, but that could be April !!

 

My older Sister lived in Rochester, NY until they retired.

Moved to NC to get away from the snow.

2 weeks ago they went to Boston to take care of their Grandson, while her Son & his wife went to Jamaica for a 2 week vacation.

It hasn't stopped snowing in Boston since.

I told her to be careful not to get lost up there, because she's the runt of the litter @ 4' 11".

 

 

Bear

post #31 of 38
Don't know how I missed this til now...those taters look delicious David! drool.gif Very nicely done! icon14.gif

points.gif

Red
post #32 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenRed View Post

Don't know how I missed this til now...those taters look delicious David! drool.gif Very nicely done! icon14.gif

points.gif

Red

Thanks Red. They were tasty. I need to do more and freeze some for later.

Happy smoken.

David

post #33 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 


I wish I could stay in & wait for it to melt, but that could be April !!

 

My older Sister lived in Rochester, NY until they retired.

Moved to NC to get away from the snow.

2 weeks ago they went to Boston to take care of their Grandson, while her Son & his wife went to Jamaica for a 2 week vacation.

It hasn't stopped snowing in Boston since.

I told her to be careful not to get lost up there, because she's the runt of the litter @ 4' 11".

 

 

Bear

Hopefully Boston will be finished with snow soon. We got a little more last night but most of the main roads are ok now. Still a lot of schools out.

Happy smoken.

David 

post #34 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by themule69 View Post
 

Hopefully Boston will be finished with snow soon. We got a little more last night but most of the main roads are ok now. Still a lot of schools out.

Happy smoken.

David 


Thats what my son and daughter are hoping, NO MORE SNOW. they are 20 min. south ( it is the patriots fault) :laugh1:

post #35 of 38

DANG!!!

 

Yet another thing I need to make now!  I need to limit my time on this site for as it stands I'll never be able to get around to making half of the dishes I've saved on here.

 

Oh, almost forgot, GREAT looking taters!

post #36 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJBert View Post
 

DANG!!!

 

Yet another thing I need to make now!  I need to limit my time on this site for as it stands I'll never be able to get around to making half of the dishes I've saved on here.

 

Oh, almost forgot, GREAT looking taters!

AJ thanks for the kind words. remember this is maybe a side so you could do it at the same time you smoke something else. That would help get you caught up :biggrin: 

Happy smoken.

David

post #37 of 38
Very nice looking taters Sir. Wild onions?
post #38 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkjunkie View Post

Very nice looking taters Sir. Wild onions?

Thank you. Yes wild onions.

Happy smoken.

David

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Veggies
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Veggies › Mule's Twice Baked Potatos