SB Pork Steaks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mr mac

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 19, 2009
Doniphan MO
For tonight's game we set out a couple of nice pork steaks from the NAS Pensacola commissary. The Better 9/10ths worked on a couple of twice baked potatoes with broccoli and cheddar, and rounded it out with a Greek salad and more of her sourdough bread.

The meat...
1000013026.jpg

Simple SPG
1000013027.jpg

KJ at about 350°
1000013031.jpg

30 minutes later, time for a rest and on the plate.
1000013037.jpg

Fork tender and tasty!
1000013038.jpg

I never see rib chops like those anymore, those look great...
Here in Southeast MO they are easily found. These, as stated, came from the butcher at the commissary at the naval air station in Pensacola, FL. I also got StL cut ribs for $8 each and 3# chuckies for $2.50/. We go back in two weeks to sit with the MIL during her chemo session and we're coming back with another load of meat from that same commissary!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky