Can't watch football on a Sunday afternoon without some wings! Tried things a little differently though. I followed a recipe from a guy on YouTube who not season them at all and just threw them onto the cooker. So onto the Rec Tec @ 225 for 2 hours.
After pulling them off I threw them into a pan with oil to get them nice and crispy. I prefer to use peanut oil due to the high flash point his has but was fresh out.
Let them rest for a minuet on some paper towels.
And then tossed them into some buffalo sauce and plated.
I had a hankerin' for some spinach and sausage pizza.
I rolled out the dough and brushed some EVOO with grated Parmesan cheese as the base.
- Chopped Spinach seasoned with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder
- Cooked Hot Italian Sausage
- Cooked Red Potato slices seasoned with black pepper
- Italian Blend Shredded Cheese
- Dollops of Ricotta Cheese
- Topped with a touch of shredded Mozzarella
Into the REC TEC at 475 degrees.
It makes me smile every time I eat it.
Thanks for looking folks!