› Groups › ECB Owners Group › Discussions › mod questions

mod questions

post #1 of 3
Thread Starter 
Which would be better to use a candy thermometer with a 6inch probe or a thermometer meant for grills and smokers but with only a 2.5 inch probe? Would it make a huge difference?

Also would appreciate opinions on whether its best to seal of the factory made intake vent completely and making my own ventd or merely making it so I can open and close it.

post #2 of 3

You can get longer temp probes if you need to; look in Koch Supplies online or other online supply stores.  I'd adjust the vent that is already there if it were me.

post #3 of 3
Thread Starter 
I have found a couple on amazon trying to decide which to get :)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: ECB Owners Group › Groups › ECB Owners Group › Discussions › mod questions