veggie-ranch-flounder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jerkyaddict

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 13, 2008
new jersey
no pic's but thought i'd share a tasty flounder--or any white flesh fish recipe we had tonight for supper and it turned out pretty darn good
started with 1.5lbs fluke or flounder depending where you are from
wich was four decent sized fillets.
started buy chopping up some green onion "scallion " scunions every body calls them suntin probably 1/8th cup....diced up some roasted red peppers
same amount as onions a heaping tablespoon of minced garlic , some fresh thyme , a lil coarse ground black pepper put this all in a 1gl glass bowl dumped 1/2 bottle homestyle ranch dressin in mixed well added fillets fridged for 1 hr . placed them on one a those circular mesh thingers layed thin slices of fresh tomatoe on each fillet and grilled in the high 200's for maybe 15 to 20 mins.....these were awesome if i thought i was out to do what i did i would have had some qview sorry.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky