UDS Finally Burnt Through

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here I was, thinking that people were going to have me spending the big bucks, but you guys sure did a good job at selling the UDS. Those who commented are all correct, I am very familiar with them and mine has made some mighty fine tasting food. That and they are cheap, no doubt about it. My initial build cost me a bit extra because I bought second hand Weber kettle as a parts donor, but I don't think I had $150 invested in it, total. There's a guy not too far away from me who's selling clean 55 gallon drums for $30, guess I'll go and pick one up....

Reactions: one eyed jack
As others said, I'd stick with the drum since you know it well. Too bad you're in Suffolk, I'd give you a nice unlined drum.
The Mrs. was out that way a few weeks ago picking up a horse, wish I had known, oh well. I would invest more in the gas to come and grab a free one from you, than to pay $30 to the guy the next town over. Thank you though, very thoughtful!

Reactions: motocrash
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky