Two nascar races

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Hey,

Look I like some of you ain't a fan of the nonsense, but we been fans for decades. I actually watched the la one which was trash /vomit lol. I also watched the truck and the Xfinity. Vehicles seem way way way looser. Truck race was a snooze fest fan base in the stands was kinda pathetic even for Daytona.

Xfinity was same loose loose loose. End was horrific with the entire drive train and front suspension coming outta the car and flipping thru the infield on fire. Along with the rear axle and suspension minus 1 wheel, I think. That goes into the stands lotta bodies gonna be in little rubber bags. Not lookin good for the new car we'll have to see how it goes on the short tracks. Fan count in the xfinity was like what 3,000? lol

I was watching the Busch series, er Xfinity something maybe, missed the last 20 laps as my little man wanted to watch Cars 3. Sounds like I got the better deal. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: negolien
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky