Turkey Breast Roast on the Rec Tec

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I know John, just not coming thru on my end I guess. Oh well, I'll bet it tasted great, just like everything else you've been pulling off your RecTec. RAY

Yeah, what Rich said!

sawhorseray sawhorseray chopsaw chopsaw
Sorry guys, thought I was adding it and it actually ended up getting posted in the middle of the thread (not sure how that happened) so I cut it and pasted it to the first post and the images stayed with the messed up post so I deleted them not knowing it did not move them to the first post. Really strange.

But I fixed it now and reposted the images back to the first post.

Sorry for the confusion.

John

Looks awesome John ! Looks like it came out real juicy! Nice work!
Thanks Sowsage - it was really juicy I think cause I pulled @160 instead of 165 degrees

Looks really good John! Such a nice dinner with the sides too!

like!
It was Joe, need to start pulling them earlier and letting them rest and finish cooking

Roast turned out great John! Plated shot is killer. LIKE!
Thanks John much appreciated buddy!

Nice plate shot it all looks like it turned out great.

Warren
Thanks Warren it did turn out great, actually used some leftover to make mini pizzas on english muffins for lunch :emoji_laughing:

Got It !!
Looks Great, John!!
Nice Plate!!
Like.

Bear
Thank you bear, Sue and I chowed down, and there was plenty leftover for sammies...:emoji_wink:

Beautiful piece of work John, everything looks perfect! RAY
Thanks Ray mucho appreciatedo!

John

Im in - watching this one - looks like a winner!
Turned out real nice Sandy!

Rub sounds good. Just bought 2 turkey breasts last week when I had the chance. Let us know how it turns out.
Blues, That rub will be used again, nice taste with a little bite, very juicy and tender.

Well John, the IT on my TT is at 133. So, I am out. I'll swing back in later to see the final results on your turkey roast.
I'm betting it will be delicious.
Secondhand it turned out great...

Looks great .
Thanks Chop, will do this one again....I have another one in the freezer waiting. :emoji_laughing:

John

John, that's one damned fine looking chunk of yardbird there!! Plate looks delicious!! Nice job...but the question is did you cook it or did "My Name Is Sue"? I remember the showdown not too long ago so had to ask :emoji_wink:

Robert

John & Sue sorry for the late response I failed to hit post reply again.
That looks great I prefer the breast myself Big Like
Richie

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky