Thank's to "BigArm's smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coach tom

Original poster
Oct 10, 2007
Erie, pa.
I don't know if this is right or not but been (^%$#@@# with these pic's of the ole Dog House smoker. Here goes...maybe not Lol...But I know Hockey.

Sorry to all, hope there arenot repeats. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO POST THUMBNAILS and basically,what the heck im doing!!! Thanks for more imput! Tom

Really neat design. Bet it looks cool when it's smokin. That Terry is one big ball of Good Ol' Boy.

Next time add spaces between pics and a line between your typing and the pics. Might come out a bit better. Good Luck

Hey Tom, neat idea for a smoker.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
I like it, its unique and sure is "one of a kind". Good job my friend.
icon_smile.gif

As for you Joe,
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
, haha, just kidding. If our lil cow patty can take it, so can I.
icon_smile.gif
Terry

Thats a nice little cook shack ya got there.
Coach Tom, if ya wanna post thumbnails from photobucket it pretty easy. Just go to your album and select the pics you want, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click generate code. It'll give ya a list of codes. Select the 4th one from the top, right click it and copy. Then paste that code directly in the text field of your thread. Dont use the "insert image" tab at the top, just paste it directly in the text field. Hope that'll help ya out some.
I gotta go check my pork butts, Im smokin at work today!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif

That thing is really cool! I look forward to hearing about your smokes.

Terry, thank you for all the help and general kindness you show to everyone here.

That's the attitude!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Great smoker Coach Tom!! I want to say it's cute...but I don't think you are supposed to use that word on a smoking forum.
It's cool...I like it!
icon_biggrin.gif

Tom, that's just too cool! Can't wait to see what come outta that creature!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I hope the dog didn't get too pissed at ya'...
PDT_Armataz_01_10.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

close approximation of the smoker that Jeff was talking bout.......tho this one doesn't rise up outta the rest of the dog house........hehehehe

d8de

Terry, thank you for all the help and general kindness you show to everyone here.[/quote]
Gee, thank you.
smile.gif
I try to show kindness, when I go home to God, I want him to be able to smile and say, welcome home Terry, you made alot of mistakes, but you did pretty good.
smile.gif

Quote:
If our lil cow patty can take it, so can I.
icon_smile.gif
Terry

That's the attitude!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thank you my dear, I try.
icon_confused.gif
icon_wink.gif
smile.gif
Terry

P.S. your all great!!! I thank you for the bond that I feel for everyone here.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Terry - You can't bond to me I have my teflon suit on
icon_wink.gif
Nuthin sticks.

Many` thanks low&slow! I'm sure everyone else thanks you too! Hahaha. The smoker was my dads design he built in 1973. It also doubles as a grill by putting a large pan under the bottom rack. It also has metal rods for hanging sausage. Trying to re-finnish exterior before using again.
happy smoking, Tom

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky