Texomakid

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think he may have gotten a little miffed that the title of his last post was edited in late April. Here's the last thing he had to say:

On another note, I log in this morning and see my original title had been "edited". I'll be honest, I was taken back not only by the fact that a "Moderator" edited a word out of my title but there wasn't an email sent, no message in my in box, nothing...... You've got to be kidding me?????

Please take a moment and see how Wikipedia describes that awful forbidden word....

Food p***​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to be confused with Food and sexuality.
Food p*** (or foodp***) is a glamourized visual presentation of cooking or eating in advertisements, infomercials, blogs, cooking shows, and other visual media.[1] Its origins come from a restaurant review e-commerce platform called FoodP***.[2] Food p*** often takes the form of food photography with styling that presents food provocatively, in a similar way to glamour photography or p****graphic photography.

I've never had an argument with anyone on this forum, I have always tried to watch my language since I have a potty mouth in real life. NOT ONCE have I ever even brought up or hinted at anything political. It's always 100% about smoking meat and cooking outside, learning & encouraging others to enjoy cooking outside and having fun.

100% BBQ!

I would apologize if my original title offended anyone but to be honest if the use of that word, in the context I used it offended anyone, I've got another message for you that I won't post on this forum. If what I posted offended anyone we're doomed as a society.

Y'all have a good day :emoji_sunglasses:

Happens on most forums. Somewhat well known too. Nothing to get miffed about. Tons of hacks for that but most common is pron. Food pron. Honestly, the edit might even happen automatically with out a Mod seeing it but not sure.

I have 0 issue with that edit. If that's what drives someone off the site they had bigger issues. Same with the "omg I gotta look at ads" talk. Just saying. I been mod'd a few times I just shrug it off and keep posting.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky