Superbowl picks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who ya got

• 9ers

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokingUPnorth

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 7, 2017
Michigan UP
Who does everyone have for the big game? And post your score predictions.
I have chiefs 24-14

I am going 9ers. 42-38 I think the niners look like the old 80's team. I think it will be a high scoring and close game.

Reactions: mfatty500
Chiefs will fall behind in the first quarter, but it will be close through most of the third quarter. I think Chiefs pull away late. And I really think the Chiefs' defense might outshine the 49ers defense (and I have HUGE respect for the 49ers defense).

This lifelong KC resident says Chiefs 38-27.

Chiefs stopped Henry in his tracks, so they should be able to do the same to Breida(I think that's his name), That will force Jimmy G to air it out more- hopefully out of his comfort zone.

Chiefs 42
49ers 21

Chris

Reactions: 73saint
The Eagles fan in me is pulling for Reid. I hope he wins a super bowl.

If the 49ers are able to slow the chiefs down then it could be close. But if the Chiefs go up at any point in the game, Garrapolo is not going to be able to keep up. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this is what happens:

Chiefs 41 - 17

I didn't think any Eagles fans like Reid.

Chris

That’s a portion of them for sure. He never won a Super Bowl but they forget the years of great football we got to watch. Same thing about McNabb.

I mean I guess Ray Rhodes was more their style!

I liked watching McNabb as a Giants fan. I also felt bad(not to bad thou) for Jim Kelly and Buffalo.

Chris

I think Vegas has the Chiefs by 1.5.
I think it's more like Chiefs by 17, unless old Andy goes into his "Choke" mode.

Bear

Who does everyone have for the big game? And post your score predictions.
I have chiefs 24-14

Lifelong Chiefs fan. I'm smoking Chuck Roast Burnt Ends right now for the game tomorrow and will do ribs Sunday morning for a KC BBQ feast before the game with family. Son came home from college to watch it with me and nephew came from KC. We will have a full house. I can't wait.

My prediction is KC 34 San Fran 31.
1580568787949.png

1580568829825.png

Chiefs will fall behind in the first quarter, but it will be close through most of the third quarter. I think Chiefs pull away late. And I really think the Chiefs' defense might outshine the 49ers defense (and I have HUGE respect for the 49ers defense).

This lifelong KC resident says Chiefs 38-27.
I had the game development right, but missed on the final score.

But I can live with that!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky