Steak and sweet corn

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks again everyone

Wife wasn't home tonight so it was just our son and me. Sirloin steak and corn on the cob. Steak was seasoned with peachey seasoning ( only select people can get it).
Soaked the corn in water for 30 mins. Used the vortex with lump and a chunk of apple

Seared the steak at IT 115.

View attachment 638127

View attachment 638128
View attachment 638129

Added butter and sea salt to the corn. Everything was perfect. Sent a picture to my wife. She wasn't happy she isn't here. 😂
Here some double seared steaks and grilled corn

Attachments

• 20220530_175021.jpg
    20220530_175021.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 6
Here some double seared steaks and grilled corn

Well I do mine a bit different then that. To each his own.

Wife wasn't home tonight so it was just our son and me. Sirloin steak and corn on the cob. Steak was seasoned with peachey seasoning ( only select people can get it).
Soaked the corn in water for 30 mins. Used the vortex with lump and a chunk of apple

Seared the steak at IT 115.

View attachment 638127

View attachment 638128
View attachment 638129

Added butter and sea salt to the corn. Everything was perfect. Sent a picture to my wife. She wasn't happy she isn't here. 😂

If I know the chill'ins right, What did you have for dinner? Was all that his?:emoji_laughing:

PC, that is a perfect way to spend an evening....and I'm sure the wife will make you do that again, only you will have to split it into 3rds!

Reactions: pc farmer
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky