• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoker from Arkansas

captok

Joined Sep 6, 2010
Just saying hello all,

Been smoking for 4 years now.  I really like this site, picked up many great tips..Thanks to all.

I do have one question.  Going to smoke several racks of pork ribs tomorrow for friends and family for the Razorback / Alabama game.

Is it wrong to smoke pork on game day if your a Razorback fan???  lol

GO HOGS

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Welcome to the SMF. It's good to know you're making good use of the information available to you by our friendly members. It's all good my friend.

etcher1

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 3, 2007
Welcome to the SMF forum, You came to the right place. Good people and good info.

Glad to see another from Arkansas.

As for pork on game day......Just as long as it not a Big Red hog.

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
I smoke pig on arkansas game day. The LSU- arkansas game.

Welcome to SMF!

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

smoke_chef

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 22, 2008
I too am from Arkansas and a die hard Razorback fan. Ribs on game day "honors" the Razorback. It does not insult it. At least that's what we've decided.

Welcome to the site!

Go Hogs... beat bama!! 

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.