1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoker from Arkansas

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by captok, Sep 24, 2010.

1. captok

captok Newbie

Just saying hello all,

Been smoking for 4 years now.  I really like this site, picked up many great tips..Thanks to all.

I do have one question.  Going to smoke several racks of pork ribs tomorrow for friends and family for the Razorback / Alabama game.

Is it wrong to smoke pork on game day if your a Razorback fan???  lol

GO HOGS

2. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

3. richoso1

richoso1 Legendary Pitmaster OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF. It's good to know you're making good use of the information available to you by our friendly members. It's all good my friend.

4. etcher1

etcher1 Master of the Pit

Welcome [​IMG]to the [b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]SMF[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b] forum, You came to the right place. Good people and good info.

Glad to see another from Arkansas.

As for pork on game day......Just as long as it not a Big Red hog.

5. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

I smoke pig on arkansas game day. The LSU- arkansas game.

Welcome to SMF!

6. meateater

meateater Legendary Pitmaster SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview. [​IMG]

7. smoke_chef

smoke_chef Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

I too am from Arkansas and a die hard Razorback fan. Ribs on game day "honors" the Razorback. It does not insult it. At least that's what we've decided. [​IMG]

Welcome to the site!

Go Hogs... beat bama!! 

8. Fellow Arkansas Jason here From Searcy  45 Mins north of Little Rock Happy Smoking

9. Welcome to SMF!