Smoked Mexican Shrimp Cocktail

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Killer, I’d be all over that, I’m definitely giving this a go. One of my favorites at the Mexican joints.

Well deserved!
You are very kind. Thank you.
Wow! That looks amazing. I will be trying that for sure.
Thank you. I’m sure you will love it.
Oh Boy!!
Nice Job, Smoking Edge!!
I'd be all over that Bowl!!
Like.

Bear
Thank you much Bear. I sure appreciate that.
Killer, I’d be all over that, I’m definitely giving this a go. One of my favorites at the Mexican joints.
Thank you. This is a straight forward process. Enjoy.

Damn, that looks KILLER!!!
Just add a sleeve of Townhouse crackers and a bucket of ice cold Negra Modelo's, and you're set.

It's smoking hot here in Cali this week, 110+ degrees.
You just made up my mind on what's for supper tomorrow or Monday night.
I'm not big on V8 juice, so I will buzz up a few cans of CA grown tomatoes with the seeds and skins removed in the food processor for the liquid.

Thanks a bunch, that is an awesome hot weather pool side meal.👙:emoji_bikini::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Dan:emoji_metal:

Reactions: SmokinEdge
tenor.gif

Yup! I already responded to this. And saved. Step away from the tequila Steve..... Thank you sir!

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Not sure how I missed this but me and Emily would tear this up. How many servings from your recipe?
2 as a light meal or 4 as a side but may need more smoked shrimp. This is best as a side or can make a light meal for brunch or lunch. Dynamite for an appetizer for just a couple people, but recipe is easily expanded.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky