Smoked grits?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hmmmm....now you got me thinkin Steve. Very intriguing idea about smoking grits....bet that turned out good. I'm thinking of cold smoking grits patties after the grits have set up and use that with shrimp and grits.....
That sounds like a great idea too.
That seems like a great idea Steve, I’ll have to try it. I love adding smoked cheese to mine.

I bet frying up the leftover grits would be delicious too!
If only there was leftovers! lol!

I used to hate grits. Then I had them at a Cajun restaurant. I love making them, now. I cook mine in chicken broth and will add various seasonings, depending on my mood.

I'll have to try them smoked. Thanks for the idea!

I used to hate grits. Then I had them at a Cajun restaurant. I love making them, now. I cook mine in chicken broth and will add various seasonings, depending on my mood.

I'll have to try them smoked. Thanks for the idea!

You're welcome! Let us know your thoughts on them. I just had them again this morning.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky