side fire box , need advice if i can used this kind of oven ??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

renedohan

Original poster
Dec 23, 2018
Hello am building my cold smoker and I have a question about the box you make a fire and would like you to give me your advice if i can use this heater-oven to connect,the material is kind of steal laminate they cold that and my concern is if is enough hot smoke to go to the smoke house . thanks
Chimenea de leña
Modelo: Gavilán CHICO

Es el modelo más chico que manejamos, ideal para calentar áreas de 40-50 m2. Fabricado en lámina gruesa, calibre 18, cuenta con cajón cenicero para facilitar la limpieza. Pintado con pintura para alta temperatura negro mate.
calenton-calentador-de-lena-menonita-envio-gratis-D_NQ_NP_318115-MLM25157930585_112016-F.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky