Shrimpy Pasta Skillet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like you done yourself proud on that cook Ray. I could eat that everyday. Happy Birthday to the wife!

Thanks WR, it actually took a lot of pressure off of today, now I've plenty of time to think about cooking something up for myself! Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Wow, that melted cheese just looks awesome! Another great looking meal Ray! I think I could get foundered on that. And happy birthday to the mrs. Ryan

Thanks Ryan! Now Mrs G is getting a little crabby due to her internet connection crapping out, it's always something. She'll just end up taking over my computer for awhile, about time for a dip anyway. Thank you for the Like Ryan, I do appreciate it. RAY

Dang RAY! Thats a fine looking pasta dish! Happy birthday to the wife!

Thanks Travis, it's not always easy coming up with something for dinner that makes her happy, this did! Thanks for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

Looks like Awesome Eats from here!!
Great Birthday, leftovers & all !! Nice Job, Ray! Like. Bear

Thank you John! I got her the goopy cards she loves, maybe I'll go get some flowers later! Thanks for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

That cheese looks fantastic - how well does the Vortex work for browning stuff like that? I'm really curious about them and am thinking about getting one

Thank you! A Vortex is well worth having, expands what a Weber can do. RAY

Man that is a good looking meal. I love that cheese, we eat it regularly for an afternoon snack. I can see this cook in my near future.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Dang Ray, you knocked that one out of the park! Al

Thanks Al, the CI skillet is working out better than I thought it might in a charcoal kettle, even get a little hint of smoke. Thank you for the Like Al, much appreciated. RAY

Wow that looks phenomenal
Thanks Peach, I think it's that hippie wine cheese that gives off the good color at the end. RAY

That looks absolutely delicious. Big like!

Thanks Denny, sometimes even a old blind dog finds a bone! Thank you for the Like too, I do appreciate it. RAY

Man that is a good looking meal. I love that cheese, we eat it regularly for an afternoon snack. I can see this cook in my near future.

Thanks a ton! I had that cheese sitting in my fridge since Xmas not having a clue as to what it was good for, was afraid when I popped the wrapper it might smell like stinky feet and just get tossed. The stuff tastes and smells great, cooks up good too! Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Damn Ray! You went over the top with this one!

Thanks Steve, probably never would have happened without the benefit of our discussion group. RAY

looks delicious Ray, happy birthday to the mrs.

Thanks Jim! Jan's having fun modeling all the new clothes she bought herself on my behalf, I'm not allowed to shop. Thanks for the Like, much appreciated. RAY

Ray that looks fantastic! I'm sure it was delicious.
My Wife is very picky too and I can appreciate your joy at making something she really liked.
Happy Birthday to your Mrs.

Mike

Reactions: sawhorseray
Looks tasty ray. I already told you I smoked some of that cheese this past winter. Good stuff. Bet it smelled amazing cooking though

Thanks Jake! I can't say what's better, the taste you get from the cook or the way it makes the kitchen smell when your bring it inside. One thing for sure that I've taken note of Jake is the color of the cheese at the end of the cook is really appealing.

Ray, that looks incredible!!

Thank you Saint! I really think the cheese I used ends up giving off some great camera appeal, on top of a really different flavor profile. Like I stated earlier on this thread I think this cheese will add a nice dimension to cooks with some different meats, and I'll be finding out because I have plans for a few more cooks using the stuff. Thanks for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

Ray that looks fantastic! I'm sure it was delicious. My Wife is very picky too and I can appreciate your joy at making something she really liked. Happy Birthday to your Mrs. Mike

Thanks Mike, sounds like you know right where I'm coming from! My wife could live on fish, chicken, and salad, I'm a meat guy so it really is rewarding when I can produce something we can both sit down to. . Thank you for the Like Mike, it is much appreciated. RAY

That finished shot right off the grill, that's the stuff dreams are made of.

What Evan Williams were you drinking? I'm a huge fan of the White Label BiB (great value), but the Single Barrel is right there with it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky