Rotisserie Eye Round Roast On The Santa Maria (W / Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
"I bet that smelled fantastic spinning over that mesquite ."

It's interesting that you should say that. About 45 minutes into the cook I started getting text messages from the neighbors asking what I was cooking this go-round and what time was dinner. The really interesting part is that although we have neighbors, none are real close. We can't see any of them and they can't see us. That tells me that the aroma was wafting a long way :-)

Friendly air pollution??
Robert

Spog Smog

"Spog Smog"

Now that's clever!! Very witty response. I'm gonna have to add that to my dialog :emoji_wink:

Expanding my minimal verbal skills,
Robert

Beautiful piece of meat there!! Reminds me I forgot to pick up an eye round at Acme (our local market) this wk. It was on sale for $2.99. Great job!!

"Amazing... When can I book a flight? :emoji_wink::emoji_wink::emoji_sunglasses:"

You are ore than welcome any time. Just give me 2 hours notice of your arrival time and a flight number so I can meet you at the airport. No sense renting a car. We have more than enough :-)

Turning down the sheets in the spare bedroom,
Robert

Reactions: JC in GB
"Great rig and meat! Big like!"

Disco!! Great to see you sir and thank you for the accolades. I've not been doing a whole lot of reading recently but haven't seen you for a while. It's always a pleasure to see your smiling face :-)

Robert

Reactions: JC in GB
Thanks for your hospitality.. I will give you notice if I am going to show up. I would fly to TX just to see your BBQ pit.... :)

image.jpeg
That was an awesome job lookin good I really love my little Santa Maria for my weber kettle it's a real game changer, mine came with the rotissier economy hooks on it

Man!! That looks fantastic. I'm loving seeing all these posts with folks using the Santa Maria grills. You certainly have that one loaded up.

Awed in Lago,
Robert

Last edited:
Wow that looks absolutely great!!!! Big like for me, Great looking pit as well. Nice job on it all....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky