Played with sausage all weekend and boy are my arms tired! Venison Sausage that is!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great job for your first attempt and using a Kitchen Aid, looks like your a pro already! I hope mine goes as smooth as yours did.

points.gif

Man you are a brute to muscle that much sausage with a KA stuffer.  I use my pro model for grinding but no way I would stuff with that thing.  

Like Jimmy mentioned - make sure to do smaller batches to keep the product cold. 

Want to do a good hot italian sausage next. May have to find a recipe though cause no one sells a spice mix for hot up here!
Bigfish

SMF member Checkered Past makes a great hot italian sausage seasoning... very worthwhile contacting him to purchase some of his seasoning... top notch!

Nice looking sausage bigfish!  That was alot of meat to put through a KA at one time.
Looks-Great.gif

My wife and I just picked up a LEM 5lb stuffer over the week-end after doing some beef sticks. It will make stuffing easier.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky