Picture Test

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Bill, I think somebody done hijacked your pix. :P

Earl,
No, not hijacked, just brain dead on my part. As a matter of fact, I was going to post some pix of my efforts at your stuffed pork loin (it was delicious) and I can't remember how to upload the pix. I select the "thumbnail" resizing but keep getting the messaage that the pix is too large. I'm using Image Shack. I remember back in Feb finally breaking the code but now I guess I'll just have to be retrained.

Bill, once you open the message box, click on the Image icon (that's the one that has the two mountain and the sun on it) and paste the thumbnail URL there. You can also just copy and paste the the URL thumbnail for Forums directly into the message box. I hope this helps to "retrain" you.

Good luck!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky