Picked up this Brinkman Smoke King today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vegas_frak

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 5, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Found a classified ad for this Brinkmann smoker in the paper used. The lady was asking $125.00 for her. Included all the original parts - rib rack, hanging hooks, skewers, etc. If anyone has this unit or experience with it I'd love to hear.

smokeking.jpg

As always - Thanks for a great forum!

Vegas Frak

(side note - I'm ashamed to say that I had to download a doc on the New Braunfels Bandera from another bbq forum to get some ideas on what needs to be done to this thing) I'm hoping that our community has some experienced users out here to help.

Congrats sounds like a great deal

Congratulations on your new smoker. Looks like a good deal.

I just picked up one like that, but a New Braunfels Bandera. Going to make a baffle out of sheet metal. Also used one of the old grates and moved it to my firebox. Lifts the charcoal off of that pan provided. Firebox lid doesn't seal that well....I talk a large sheet of foil and place it in between the lid and firebox...amazing how good it works...cheap, but works. Hope this helps. I'm still working the kinks out of mine...

Taking into account that the msrp from Brinkmann on that unit is $479.95 + shipping, I'd say you made a killer score!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky