Not your Texas chili

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok Jim, so you made a smoked ground beef stew with beans and tomatoes :emoji_laughing: Seriously buddy, there are as many different types of "chili" out there as there people who make it. It's your creation and you call it whatever you want....as long as you don't call me late for dinner. I'd destroy a few bowls of that!! Some super good looking stuff.

Robert

Ok Jim, so you made a smoked ground beef stew with beans and tomatoes :emoji_laughing: Seriously buddy, there are as many different types of "chili" out there as there people who make it. It's your creation and you call it whatever you want....as long as you don't call me late for dinner. I'd destroy a few bowls of that!! Some super good looking stuff.

Robert
Thanks Robert. Believe me I did hurt myself on a couple of bowls! And might have just enough for a bowl tomorrow for supper.

Jim

Looks great Jim, I am always up for chili and cornbread , or rolls , or crackers, you get the idea,

I just like chili and yours fits the order nicely

David
Thanks David... Cornbread is my first choice, then fritos, then crackers.

Jim

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Great meal.
I've tried smoked meat chili (with beans), but my wife doesn't like the flavor.

For you Texans, I have a chili recipe from a Texas born and raised woman that includes (heaven forbid) beans and tomatoes.
Let me think, how is Texas chili often served? Hmm, over a bowl of beans or black eyed peas?

Reactions: JLeonard
Great meal.
I've tried smoked meat chili (with beans), but my wife doesn't like the flavor.

For you Texans, I have a chili recipe from a Texas born and raised woman that includes (heaven forbid) beans and tomatoes.
Let me think, how is Texas chili often served? Hmm, over a bowl of beans or black eyed peas?

• Haha
Reactions: forktender
That looks amazing but you got my brain churning now.

I wonder how hickory smoked chili with pulled brisket (like pulled pork but with brisket) would taste? Or hickory smoked chili with burnt ends...?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky